LitRPG / vrmmo / game thrillers

Du schreibst eigene Geschichten? Dann teile sie doch mit uns und wir quatschen darüber.
Antworten
warchan

LitRPG / vrmmo / game thrillers

Beitrag von warchan » Di 21. Jun 2016, 15:35

Hi! My name is Simon Vale, I'm from Russia and I work in literary agency Magic Dome Books.

We translate contemporary Sci-Fi genre - LitRPG and we're about to publish our first novel in German - https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01GXOTXD6

I wish we could discuss that genre on forum but I'm not sure in which thread I could do it without breaking any rules :)

Have you read it? Have you written it? What are your favourites? I would really love to hear your answers!

I'm sorry I'm writing in English. I studied Deutsch for a few years back in the university but that was thousand years ago und Ich habe vergessen alle... Ok, nicht Alle aber viel..

Good day to you!

Shining

Re: LitRPG / vrmmo / game thrillers

Beitrag von Shining » Di 21. Jun 2016, 20:14

Hi Simon,

welcome to our board. As long as you don't write kyrillic, we are fine ;)

I moved your topic to "Schreiben und Zeigen" bc you advertised one of your books. (nice try, though) This forum is especially for authors to show off new projects (and writing skills :lol: ) - and publishers are welcome here, too. ;) So give us some more details about Barliona... pronto! :D

If you want to discuss other LitRPG books in general feel free to use "Lesen und Teilen" or you can use "Rund um die Phantastik" for less "bookish" approaches (e.g. discussions about genres itself)
"Ich mag Feuer - setzt Wärmeenergie frei und macht schönes Licht."
(Ich)

warchan

Beitrag von warchan » Mi 22. Jun 2016, 10:27

vielen Dank! For welcoming me and for usefull tips! I'll behave I promise! :) Still I hope someone would talk to me about litRPG (by the way - do you have special name for it in Deutsch?) in this thread. We're having all kinds of - Fantasy or Sci-Fi (though basicly it is all sci-fi) and we've got plenty of readers from Germany (they read in English). But when I search german google I don't see much information about it...

Barliona - is one of our bestsellers. TOP-200 american Kindle.store. I hope german readers will enjoy it as much as we did when first read it in russian :)

Shining

Beitrag von Shining » Mi 22. Jun 2016, 19:55

warchan hat geschrieben:vielen Dank! For welcoming me and for usefull tips! I'll behave I promise! :) Still I hope someone would talk to me about litRPG (by the way - do you have special name for it in Deutsch?) in this thread. We're having all kinds of - Fantasy or Sci-Fi (though basicly it is all sci-fi) and we've got plenty of readers from Germany (they read in English). But when I search german google I don't see much information about it...
Barliona - is one of our bestsellers. TOP-200 american Kindle.store. I hope german readers will enjoy it as much as we did when first read it in russian :)
Hmmm LitRPG in German? Since the online game genres are all plastered with english vocables, we'll stick with LitRPG, too - I guess. To date I didn't read a LitRPG novel, but it sounds interesting and is fantasy enough to include it in our database.

Barliona: Spiel ums Überleben
"Ich mag Feuer - setzt Wärmeenergie frei und macht schönes Licht."
(Ich)

Antworten